Ihp's Author Page

Like my work in any capacity? Want to make sure I can be a starving artist that eats once in a while? Why not buy me a coffee through http://ko-fi.com/ihpkmn? Any amount helps.

Living Will

Updated 1/25/2024

In the event I judge my mental health to degrade to a degree that I might start harming my works, I go inactive for a period of six months, or if disciplinary actions result in the permanent banning and/or revocation of my membership on the site, I hereby give the following people retroactive collaboration privileges on my articles.

  • ProcyonLotorProcyonLotor: My best friend on the site, AKA Corvus.
  • Grigori KarpinGrigori Karpin:Excellent writer all-around, passionate about my works in way that few people have been.
  • HarryBlankHarryBlank: As above, so below.
  • SmaugnoliaSmaugnolia: Trusted confidant.
  • DrBleepDrBleep: If Corvus trusts them, that's good enough for me.
  • Dr BalthazaarDr Balthazaar: G'day, good friend.
  • DarkStuffDarkStuff: One of the most talented writers on the site.
  • AthenodoraAthenodora Gentlewoman and a scholar, also an amazing editor.

Everything I've done can be found if you dig far enough back in my Sandbox history. Everything that can't can probably be found on the Wayback machine.


HI.

If you're wondering why I'm shouting, it's because I'm going to do something very stupid.

As of writing, I am the second-most prolific author on the Wiki. And below (character limit permitting) I am going to attempt to write at least one paragraph about each of my works.

All of them.

I have over 200 pages on this site.

(some of those are hubs and shit)

God help me.

Expect self-deprecation

Like, a lot.

This is sorted by year

Important works will be BIGGER

Before all that: some fanart!

2012- Hello World!

2013: Getting Bigger…

2014 & 2015- Brain Fog and Horrible Writing

2016- Guess Who's Back?

2017: Renaissance

2018- Rancid Time

2019— The Trainwreck, Part I

I got employed in 2019 at a soul-sucking retail job, and it caused by ability to be creative to go down the shitter, as well as any time I had to write. My output slowed to a trickle starting in June, and hasn't gone back to normal levels since.

2020— The Trainwreck II: Breakdown Boogaloo

2021 - I've run out of clever titles.

2022 - Goodbye for now

Unused Ideas

I have a lot of unused ideas I'm leaving here for people to claim. Tell me when you do, most of these are canon-neutral.

  • "Eat with your eyes"— an SCP featuring a guy who digests things by looking at them.
  • "More like WHY School Musical"— Tale where a task force gets sucked into a high school musical, and they have to sing their debriefing until the antimemes arrive. I envisioned Gilbert and Sullivan for this, for some reason.

Achievements

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License