Herman Fuller Hub
rating: +169+x

ROLL UP!


ROLL UP!



Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the greatest show on earth! Welcome to Herman Fuller's Circus of the Disquieting!

The Circus is, first and foremost, a show, THE show. Those in its employment live to perform, to regale the audiences with their talents. When the circus comes to town, no one quite understands where they came from, or how they managed to put up that tent without anyone seeing it. Officials are baffled by the sudden existence of a bigtop and the associated caravans, trailers and wagons, but strangely enough the paperwork always seems to be in order.

And of course, once they attend the show, they lose any misgivings they might have. Because, after all, it is the greatest show on earth.

The circus treats its performers, be they tightrope walkers consisting only of legs, tentacled things that gibber and squeal, or clowns with the tears of a thousand dead stars in their eyes, as valuable assets. The circus is a family, and family stays together.

So come watch the show, come feel the magic! After all, what do you have to lose?

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License