This is the hub for fiction taking place in the SCP Universe. Any tales, so long as they involve some sort of SCP (including ones not on the main list), the Foundation, one of the other organizations, or the larger Foundation universe, are at home here.
The only rules for this section are that if you're going to use someone else's SCP, try and get permission first, but if that's not possible (i.e. the author is either unknown, or not around any more) feel free to use it, but try and stick to the spirit of the SCP. This also applies to SCP researchers, agents, etc. If you're not sure, ask in the chat.
When placing the story, put it in alphabetically. If it has multiple chapters, nest them inside the main link. If it's just a oneshot, just do it regularly. If you wish, you can add your name alphabetically to the list of authors. Also, if the story contains themes of an adult nature, put a warning on the front. Just in case.
Remember, the stuff you write doesn't have to be canon to the rest of the site. There is no canon.
- The Great Short Story Contest Archives
- Dr. Gears' Birthday Contest, August 09
- Halloween Contest! - Troy's 2012 Halloween Contest. (Alias: The Spooky Contest)
- New Years Contest! - Troy's 2013 New Year Contest. (Alias: The Canon Contest)
- Five Questions - Mann's Contest.
- Time Contest! - Drewbear's 2013 Time Contest
Selections By Author
- Acquisition Log SCP-███-█
- Conclusions RE: D-173-2263 Incident - Another take on SCP-173 in the form of a brief email exchange.
- 8. Mr. Moon
- Address to the Students and Faculty
- On the O5's Secret Service
- Though I Walk Through the Valley
- A Visitation - Professor Ian Thomas has an unexpected guest
- Quota - SCP-216 with a twist.
- Collecting - Part of "The Antarctic Exchange" canon. Trighit and Pokum are shown around the site.
- Daylight Come - Me wan' go home.
- Rapture - The Church meets an angel.
- How the SPC Ruined Halloween - The misdeeds of a hated group.
- Sympathy for an Empath - A tale of a toy that wasn't quite ready.
- Three's a Crowd - A tale about SCP-428.
- Writing on the Walls
- Page 285 of the Guild Ledger - A historical document of unknown provenance.
- Fortunate Son - A young man learns that people who use the word classy and people who are classy are mutually exclusive groups.
- Empty Spaces
- Break On Through
- Welcome to the Machine
- Doublehorses - The house of inconstant horses has a secondary effect.
- Little Ones - Stitching it together.
- Bronze - Some places are eternal.
- Tales From the Bright Side
- Chapter 1: Waiting on God... Oh! The dreadful tale of 343 and 682
- Intermission A long ways in the future
- Chapter 2: We're Off To Be The Lizard What happens when you cross 963 and 682
- Intermission 2: An Autopsy Not so far into the future
- Chapter 4: An Evening With Dr. Bright Dr. Bright explains to a new researcher exactly what he does here.
- Chapter Five: Games Reality Benders Play
- "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor." A story of the end times.
- Story To Be Named Later A story of Azrael Astoroth, Archduke of the Seventh Layer!
- SCP-001 is an O5's Tale Brights O5 approval
- Mary Sue Who? Our greatest Researcher!
- originofclef The, uhm, Origin of Clef?
- Ecce Perago Rise of the Administrator!
- An Non And his fall
- Jack of Diamonds
- Jack of Clubs
- The Tale of 13
- The Self insert
- 12 tales about a factory
- Broken? - A little tale about the Broken God.
- A Discussion With L. E. T.
- The Good Captain
- GFC - Gerald Fried Chicken. Mmm. Fingerlickin' good.
- Taking Stock - A glimpse into the world of MC&D.
- The Samaritan
- The Designer
- On The Third Day
- Hiding Beauty
- It's a bird! It's a plane! It's-!?
- Daddy Long Legs
- The Tailor
- Research Notes Of RJ Tellar
- Learning - Bellerverse tale
- Experiments Conducted
- Incident 682-1548 - In which there is a rap battle.
- Lessons from History - An examination of the Columbian Exchange as it compares to an alien invasion.
- scp-857-d - Collaboration between Dexanote and Cherry Pict. Dr Bridge and Dr Muse attempt to destroy a plastic cup.
- Short Stories
- Wednesday - A girl, a god, and corpses of stars
- Termination Order - Decommissioning 531
- 085: A Romance in 2.5 Dimensions
- Incident - The further adventures of Agent AA… I mean SCP-784-ARC— The following timeline is no longer Prime.
- Chowderclef - "If you actually linked that in the Foundation Tales, I swear to god…." - Break
- The Man with Oscilloscope Eyes
- . . . the best and the wisest man whom I have ever known. - A possible ending.
- Clean Sweep - Everyone needs some downtime.
- In a Yellow Wood - What happened to Aaron Seigal?
- Incident 0401-42-III - 'Chornobylska Katastrofa' - A tale involving the GRU-P, a psionic Vietnamese girl, and a certain nuclear reactor in the Ukraine.
- Indigo Eyes - The contents of a soldier's journal in the icy hell of the Yukon Territory.
- The Longest Ride - Couriers have the worst days
- The Princess and the Ogre - Because they can't all be betentacled horrors from beyond the veil
- Dead End - Why we should keep tabs on prototypes
- A Researcher's Tale - A lowly researcher muses on why he does what he does.
- The Bold and the Dutiful (Part One) - Tales from Site ██.
- Wheels Within Wheels - One man's tale of the end of the universe.
- Critters - A monologue of a cruel godhood.
- Disciplinary Report 51b-46
- Mr. Fish
- The Red Horse
- Internal Memo Regarding a Theft
- The Bloody Autumn
- Video Oddity - A transcript of a rather unusual documentary.
- Stratagem - In which contingency plans are discussed, over lunch.
- Business as Usual - An average day on the job for two field agents.
- Relics - One of many futures. Feb. contest.
- A Fitting End - Clef's funeral, in its glory. April contest.
- Jot it Down - From the mouth of Josie. May contest.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Showers - Right's story, for the July/August contest.
- Tradition - A short story of Halloween persuasion.
- 10:30 A.M.
- Multi-U 101
- When One Reaches the End
- Room 401
- The Only Way To Travel
- Walk the Floor
- It Might Have Been
- A Study of Anomalous Art
- It Always Has Been, It Always Has Not Been
- Dust and Blood
- Vision at Betar
ADVENTURES IN CAPITALISM
- Et Tam Deum Petivi
- Just A Word To Me
- 1) Shepherds
- 2) Second Watch
- 3) People Look East
- 4) The Good of the Other
- 5) The Place Where Two Rivers Meet
- 6) Breakfast for Dinner
- 7) Crossing the Streams
- 8) The Tick Tock Gospel
- 9) Nor Gloom of Night Shall Stay
- 10) Agricola in Insula est Poeta
- 11) Empire of Dirt
- 12) The Settling Ash
- Those Thin, Penultimate Hours
- The Classical Revival Series
- Lord Blackwood and the Thaumaturge - Lord Blackwood's adventures in the Crimean War.
- Guard Duty - An unusual shift for a level-0 grunt.
- A Day at the Call Center- A day in the life of a tech support employee in a rather unusual company.
- Favors-Part One- The Foundation clashes with the ORIA, as another force works behind the scenes.
- Favors-Part Two- The conclusion.
- Thrice- A tale exploring the past of SCP-1440.
- Chains- An Agent recalls his first encounter with the Foundation, in the 1950s.
- Just What We Do- A Unusual Incident Agent is having second thoughts.
- Rise- A voice takes professor Burrows to a trip to Site-27, in which he discovers some harsh truths.
- Fire on the Horizon- A clandestine meeting is held to discuss the neutralization of an SCP.
- Quiet Days- The end of the Foundation and its world.
- Ichor- An artist finds the tools he's been searching for. A Breath tale.
- The Glorious Revolution- A group of inept rebels hatch a daring scheme to overthrow an empress.
- The Most Dangerous Game of All- A…tale. Saying any more might spoil it.
- Empty Nights- In which SCP-1440 and SCP-963 meet before the end.
- Tolerance- An Horizon Initiative Tale.
- Memory of a Memory- An Antarctic Exchange tale.
- The Horizon Blues- An ETDP tale.
- Letters to a Prophet- Saturn Deer rises.
- Letters to a Prophet #2: Scry Harder- a silly sequel with an even sillier name.
- Breath, Pulse, Blood, Spine A Breath tale.
- No More- A discussion of writing.
- The Price We Pay- On what happens when the end is over.
- The Man Comes Around- An ETDP tale.
- A Question of Commerce- MC&D face new business rivals.
- Surfaces- In which a man is rightfully condemned. A Permanent Expugment Crew tale.
- Game Day
- The Man Who Wasn't There
- A Day In The Life, an "accurate" description of an MTF agent's workday.
- There's An App For That, or how smartphones make life so much more difficult.
- Interview Log 7362: let's play "Follow the Leader"
- Los Recuerdos de los Muertos, an event that may or may not have happened at Halloween 2012
- The Exalted, being recovered excerpts from the journals of Aaron Siegal.
- Fields of Green, in which the Foundation makes a tragic error.
- And Now, The We(EXPUNGED), a broadcast from our friends in Night Vale.
- SCP Foundation: The Movie - Coming soon, to a theater near you.
- Dr. Edison's Bargain Bin of Direct-to-Forum Sequels - Proof that I have way too much time on my hands.
- SCP Foundation The Movie 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOOOH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
- Game Day 1 Die Hardest
- Dr. Ikari, I presume
- The Truth About 447 - the name says it all
- Bedtime S(CP)tory - A former researcher reflects on past times.
- A Holiday Appeal - A late-night commercial I'd like to see…
- Class Omega - What happens when you're given the latest (and strongest) Foundation amnesiac.
- Game Day Phase 2 Second Language
- Loyal to the Cause - A serious look at the life of a researcher in a secret society.
- Game Day, Part I: Smilers — In which a man has a very bad experience with a clown.
- Year of the Many — SCP-453 containment breach. Writ large.
- The Red Woodsman — A recovery mission and a revolution.
- The Happy Ending — Closing time for Site 19 in the 23rd century.
- Cursed — Now at three four five dead SCPs and counting but ended by SCP-1022. NO FUN.
- Hephaestus — If you're going to experiment, better know your gods. Also, fuck Ron Weasley.
- Naptime — Quit looking. Somehow has three times as many votes as the SCP it's based on.
- Stare — Gotta do your job. It helps when you don't know how not to like it.
- Scripture — SCP-962 gets a little too affectionate.
- Love in Leetspeak — A demigod gets a crush.
- Ghost — Just following orders. That makes it okay, right?
- Stray — Here, kitty kitty. Here, kitty.
- Protect — Even if it's not grimdark or evil, you secure, contain, ___.
- Home — Mind your own business. I live how I want.
- Fight — I don't see why we can't just get along.
- Three Conversations:
- Parable of the Wayward Prince:
- Finding The Machine - "We were prepared for war."
- Capone - A story about a boy, his sister, and their MalOs
- The Recording - An interesting conversation.
- Idle Hands
- Oops - In which 914 is used to personal gain
A Fat Ghost
- Fat Whoppers
- DR. COG AND THE PLASTIC FANTASTIC - A short interlude about a man and a dog.
- Recovered Documents (Translated into English from Russian) - Found documents
- To What Purpose an Invasion?
- Summer Job
- Iteration 0
- The Deep End
- Erstwhile and Again
- Leafers - an S&C Plastics tale
- Free Reality Check!: Press Button - a lolFoundation tale
- Corner Pocket - A Gift for Silber, featuring SCP-609
- Notes towards a manifesto Are We Cool Yet?
- Account of a hiking trip Office for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts
- An Interview With Francis Lepage
- Broadcast Fifth Church
- Dragon's Teeth Not Are We Cool Yet?
- Father Iron Chaos Insurgency
- Purity Of Essence Are We Cool Yet?
- There Was One, There Was Not One
- The End
- Now This
- No One Like You Doctor Wondertainment
- A Kind of Christmas
- Crunch - The transcribed thoughts of SCP-173.
- My Hell - What is reality?
- Decency - Found in a note left by an agent, a short tale of simple human kindness.
- Discussion - A persuasive offer to a Foundation worker.
- Eldritch Application - You-Know-Who tries to get into the Foundation.
- Catch Your Death - The Foundation captures the Grim Reaper, and the consequences that follow.
- Entropy - The end is upon us.
- Pan-Wotcher - The answer to an impossible problem.
- Betrayal Will Not Save You - So that's how it looks to them.
- Poor Bastard - So long to live, so little to live it with.
- People Are Not Wearing Enough Hats - On the matter of Non-Anomalous Objects.
- Repost - I honestly don't know what this is.
- What is Wrong With You? - Honestly, you should know better.
- Translated from Palauan - Where do the unloved go?
- Foundation Burger - Because the chat demanded it!
- SCP+MLP=DNC - Why crossovers don't exactly pan out.
- From the Mists of Time: Come the legends.
- You Are Not Insignificant: One man's… unique personal philosophy.
- Sgt. Pepper - No guns to the head allowed.
- Don't Blink - Closer and closer it comes…
- Contrast - The sum of the human experience, through the eyes of a demon.
- It's Not Spelled Like That! - Stop it. I really mean it.
- If It Were the 80s - Then everything would be horrible.
- Stepping Out - Is it really our fault?
- Have A Heart - A Valentine for the one who needs it the most… or maybe not.
- Ennui - When all hope is gone, sad songs become white noise.
- Fading - The experience of one man being injected… with…
- About Tree Fiddy - At the bottom of the sea, there lies…
- One Last Punch For the Road - A final go for the brave warriors.
- After Amusement - The last jingle plays.
- Perfection - Mr. McCredie and the former SCP-138
- Epitaph - Iceberg and Gears share some quality conversation
- The King Is Dead - What if…
- Transcript Found on Storage Level B-8 - More disinformation?
- Clockwork Time - Who can say what you might find, if you look back far enough?
- Treats - SCP-106 breaks loose at a bad time.
- Odd Corners - The world only makes sense if you force it to.
- Plumbing - SCP-015 is not an easy mission.
- The Young Man - Sometimes the horrors of war last well beyond the conflict.
- Splinters - "No man is a island, entire of itself"
- The Lockdown - Containment breach incident of SCP-110
- Personal Log Of Paul Martin
- Personal Log Of Dr Gears
- CotBG Bible Fragments
- The Lockdown - Closed
- Recovered Documents From Cell 3
- Document C 88 Il
- The Vault
- Document Recovered From The Marianas Trench
- Transcript Found On Storage Level B 8
- Mr. Clank
- Life Saver
- Like Clockwork
- F U B A R
- Discovered Attack
- Queen To Pawn
- Work Journal 2
- Work Journal 2 Cont
- Quiet Game
- Mad Love
- Sa Jin Photo
- Work Journal 3
- Breaker 1 9
- Love Hate
- Settling Tabs
- Lost Time
Giant Enemy Spycrab
- Incident Mike Echo Seven Alpha - Why the Administrator doesn't show up any more.
- Dear Cavalier
- Birth of an Angel
- Basking in the Light
- 14. Mr. Brass
- In Dread Forever Fled
- Worst Case Scenario - A stupid answer to a stupid question leads to the recruitment of a new Foundation member
- Another Star On The Wall
- Conspiracy (Hub Page for the Following)
- Audio Dramas
- Project Heimdall
- Payday - A story of why you shouldn't try to rob researchers.
- Life's Cold - Life? Life can be cold.
- Iceberg puts 135 on ice - Decommissioning 135
- Personal Log Of Iceberg
- Issue 100
- Life in the Multiverse
- S & C Plastics:
- Memories - An agent's way of dealing with what he does at the foundation.
- Don Ferreiros Lie Katana - If SCP-572 could talk…
- The Keterlord - Some nicknames are worse than others.
- Daddy - Excerpts from the diary of Dr. ████████s daughter.
- The Journal of J████ S████, Junior Technician-Punctuality is a virtue, not a sin.
- Choir of the Damned-For how else would the Broken God rise?
- A Lack of Proper Procedure-A cautionary tale of Agents and Containment procedures…
- We've got a Runner-This, hoss? This is a hatchet. It's also why you don't mess with 973.
- Final Proof-A man gets the evidence he needs.
- Law and Order-The tale of one of 1434's victims.
- Valued Benefactor-Thank you for your generous donation, sir.
- Fin.-Two SCPs engage in a friendly round of mutually assured destruction.
- Skin Deep-Was it worth it?
- Just a Stool-The Ghost Chair returns!
- Goodbye-202 shares a last goodbye
- Liability-Dr. Wondertainment's Super-Duper Liability Squad Strikes Again!
- Cogwork-An initiation in the Church…
- Several Clever Promotions-Ads for SCP Foundation fronts
- Laughing Matter-What are the -J's hiding?
- Deeper-It's exactly what you think of it as.
- Sweet Memories-Happy Halloween!
- True Love-A story of 031. It'll touch the very depths of your heart. And your stomach.
- Quid Est Non Scitum-New Year's Contest Tale.
- The Root of Knowledge-Five Questions Contest Tale
- New Frontiers-Certain private discussions in a fourth of an act or thereabouts.
- The Dark at the End of the Tunnel-A history, rewritten.
- Good Morning, World - Just another day…
- Recovered Document 4761: CotBG-82 - When teenagers find out about the Church of the Broken God.
- Why Change? - Procrastination kills you
Kain Pathos Crow
- Of Able - A short story about Able on a typical day.
- Target Practice - Inadvertent destruction of SCP-226-D
- The Warrior and the Dragon - The Battle between SCP-682 and SCP-076-2.
- I Am Ready - A crazed, hunted spy writes hisself a little poem.
- Faith of the Foundation - When the new recruit's resolve falters, it's up to the MTF chaplain to provide guidance.
- Guiser's Night - A Foundation researcher takes work home with her.
- Lana Neal Sings the Blues - A story of SCP-1229 and two lonely hearts.
- Pseudohistorical Mischief - A tale of academic probation and the Roman Empire.
- Strangers of Site-17: 105 - Confinement continues to take its toll on SCP-105.
- Strangers of Site-17: 343 - A conversation between SCP-105 and SCP-343, and its aftermath.
- Strangers of Site-17: Hayakawa - A Site Director lays plans for a risky endgame.
- D-Class Orientation -Really, just a month of testing, that's all!
- Dichotomy Half of a half of a half…
- Teeth, Dearie Just a chat.
- For Want of a Nail... - …the kingdom was lost.
- To Sleep, Perchance to Dream - The front row seat to the end of the world.
- Patterns - It's strange how you can find patterns in just about anything…
- Puzzle - It doesn't pay to be smart. (Created for Dr. Gears' bedtime stories.)
- A Calculated Risk
- Flower Girl
- The Interview
- Shuffle Tick Tick
- Happy Birthday from Nobody
- Lamb in a Lions Den - Misters Marshall, Carter, and Dark…
- Medical Seminar
- 7. Mr. ███████████
- Ask Doctor Mann
- Deranged Ditties
- Factory-Finding Mission
- One Bad Mother
- Post Finem
- Ripped From the Headlines
- SCP-One Million
- Slipped Under the Door from Cell 142
- Thank You For Your Time
- The Death Of Alto Clef, aka Agent Ukulele, aka Adam ben Yahweh, aka Lucifer, First of the Fallen, aka That Bastard, etc.
- The Executions of Doctor Bright
- The Hatbot Chronicles
- The List Of Wonders
- The One Who Devours Souls
- Urban Legends
- Grasp On Reality
- Property Values
- Nobody Knows
- GOIng My Way
- Trick or Treat
- Command Performance
- Hiccup Jacet
- Rebranding - MC&D are expanding
- The Woven Man-a fairy story
- Love Springs Eternal- a possible SCP
- The Other Side- a short story, possibly to be continued??
- A Tale of Five Offerings- Really short poem-thing
- Continued On Other Side
- The Coward- What happens when the Foundation is staffed by mere humans?
- Her Inveterate Patience At Action-Another look at a Foundation of fallible mortals.
- The Improbable Bibs - The less probable a situation is, the more you'll need an idiot to solve it.
- Euclidean Thinking - Sisyphus had it easy.
- Tuesday, 11am, Conference Room Three - In which, Powerpoint. Also other things.
- Wednesday, 3pm, The Office of Paul Dimaccio In which an unusual training meeeting occurs.
- Monday, 6am, Escherville Facility Two In which: more training! Also, vomit.
- Mobile Task Force Basic School: Induction Remarks is where baby MTF operatives listen to an orientation speech.
- Friday, 2200, Paul Dimaccio's Personal Quarters is where Dimaccio has to go to write something sensitive that isn't for the eyes of others.
Mr Self Destruct
- A Broken Machine - a day in life of an Ethics Committee member.
- I Can't - Free-verse poem, open to interpretation.
- New Technical Issues - Contributor
- The Swift Rise and Fall of Technical Researcher David Rosen - Contributor
- The Bacterium (Part One, Part Two)
- A Man At The Top of his Profession - A Foundation brainwasher's strange fate.
- And It Starts With A Song - The end of life as we know it. The beginning of life as we don't know it. SCP-407.
- Dear Diary - A small 3-act screenplay about romance and why this can be a bad place for it.
- Experiment Log 239-C - An experiment on SCP-239.
- Sailing to Gallipoli
- Part 1 - A Well Practiced Introduction - The leader of an MTF gets two new members.
Pair Of Ducks
- Primo Gustu Color - A young artist enters a chat room that will change his career.
- Letting it go -A former Foundation Agent stumbles across her old job.
- Memory - 21st of December 2012 and how it really went.
- Revenants - Memory is fleeting.
- Presence - Art shows, a la Marshall, Carter, and Dark.
- The Pond
- All Things Considered
- Opportunity Knocks <Written as a contest entry in honor of Gears' birthday.
- Places Where the Birds Don't Cry
- His Clockwork Servants
- A letter from mister Dark
- Tempting Fate
- Three Words
- black white black white black white
- Friends in the Dark
- Coming Soon To A Gallery Near You!~
- Things that scare me:
- MS. Found In A Beach House series:
- Every Damn Time- A silly story about finance and death.
- Document # ███-002 - A tale of SCP-███.
- The Loft, written for Dr. Gears' birthday '09: Gears said it gave him shivers, so it can't be that bad, right?
- A Chance Encounter, written for the Post-SCPocalypse Short Story Contest: a fanfic in which we see that happy endings can be found anywhere, even in the apocalypse.
- Recurrence, written for the SCPs in War Short Story Contest: apologies in advance for this.
- Successful Cooperation And Partnership - Why do Foundation fronts always follow the "S.C.P." naming scheme?
- Watching Corpses
- Cart Can Can Cart
- Are We Christmas Yet?
- The Cool War
- 01. wowwee go kill ursefl
- 02. It Just Shattered
- 03. A Cooler Manifesto
- 04. Snip Snip Snip
- 05. Flexibility
- 06. Novel Cultivars
- 07. Shady Meetings
- 08. The Toyman and the Doctor
- 09. Quintessence of Dust
- 10. And Then What Happened
- 11. The Cool Kids
- 12. Final Attack Orders
- 13. The Friday Exhibition
- 14. Insufficient Clearance
- 15. Nobody Dies
- 16. Yes
- 17. Empty Unmarked Grave
- 18. Detained
- 19. Disposal and Discourse
- 20. Snipped From The Same Cloth
- 21. Brotherhood
- 22. Eulogy For The Living
- The Price of Knowledge - Consider the cost.
- Birthday Every Day - The story of a D-class assigned to SCP-871.
- The Rain - Based on a Tale challenge.
- Walter G, based on an actual IRC transcript.
- Follow the Keter - Able and 682 have rap beef.
- Rising - 343 begins to fall.
- Placere Non Trinus - The Abbey of St. Bright sends out for a mythical artifact.
- Anno Domino - For the Rat's Nest canon of the 2013 New Year's Contest. As reality slowly falls apart, the Foundation is stretched to breaking point.
- SCP-9005-2 or "A Mother's Mistake"
- what-love-is-pt-1 - A discussion about the nature of love with the good surgeon.
- ClusterfREDACTED - They said to make a tale out of my dream, so I did.
- RUN AWAY FOREVURRR
- World Tour
- The God And World
- Fifteen To Sixteen
- The Decoy
- Playing God - A letter from Aaron Siegel, for the Five Questions Contest.
- New Technical Issues - Foundation tech support, a collaborative piece.
- The Swift Rise and Fall of Technical Researcher David Rosen - A tale of a prank gone awry.
- Life and Death - Life can really hurt.
- Don't Forget - Why does nobody remember me?
- Decomm Anon - The Decommissioned Support Group has a meeting.
- The Day The Clown Cried - A tale of 1799 and 097.
- Homeowners - Living the good life.
- Transparent - Mr.Chameleons lament.
- Letter from the North - Come see the stars with us…
- Diary of a Young Girl - The experiences of a girl and her bears.
- One Last Ride - Do you like Rollar Coasters?
- Warm Memories - I remember…
- Individuality - An O5's last tale.
- Obsession's Price - In which Paul gets killed.
- Prologue: First Seed - It begins to end.
- The Last Word - Some parting sentiments.
- Seasons Pass - Next year…
- Olympia - A recollection of days gone by.
- Anomalous Incidents - Reports from the big log of little stuff.
- Timing - Days keep on rolling by…
- Technical Orientation - Now you know.
- Going Out - Status: Unforgivable
- Setting the Stage - The Red Actors Troupe leave a memo.
- Parting - Saying hello is such a sweet sorrow.(Part of the 2013 New Years Contest)
- Under the Sea - You can meet some strange folks.(Part of the 2013 New Years Contest)
- Children Of Doubt - Never doubt my legacy.(Part of the Five Questions contest)
- Game Day Part 3: Synchronous - Rest
- Alternate Hypotheses - We've got other ideas.
- Nacho Business - The lowest rung on the food chain.
- Pilgrimage - Kiss me, son of god.
- Agent Brown and the Case of the Missing Amulet Encyclopedia Brown contains the truth.
- Long Live The King Motherfucking apple seeds. Part of the lolFoundation Canon
- Skipping Time But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day. ~Benjamin Disraeli(Part of the Time Contest!)
- Ginger Red haired rascal!
- How Tightly The Coils Squeeze There's a Rat's Nest in the Library
- Daydreamin Just another thought rolls by, out of my ears and into the world.
- My Brother The Ape monkey monkey monkey. Part of the lolFoundation Canon
- No One Else Will Protect Us for the lolFoundation Canon
- Overview of MTF Psi-7 "Home Improvement" Boom! Written for the lolFoundation Canon
- Painted Lips, Unblinking Eyes in which Barbie happens.
- Prelude: First Bell - Care for your loved ones, while you can.
- Part One - The real skeleton was in Lee all along.
- First Interlude: Old School - Back to school blowout.
- Part Two - I would describe the story, but I've forgotten how it goes…
- Second Interlude: In Session - We celebrate the bicentennial.
- Part Three - It was a hell of a year, wasn't it?
- Epilogue: Last Word - Getting the last word in.
- End of Olympians
- Prometheans - From the ashes rises the phoenix
- Meeting Of The Minds - In which we discuss an important issue.
- Psychiatric Profile For Researcher Lee Byron - You didn't forget, did you?
- Preaching To The Choir - We're ready now.
- When We Reach The Crescendo - And here… we… go.
- A Few More Words From "The Administrator" - Broken men across the table.
- Rubber Summer
- The Tale of the Library
- First Day
- Unusual Music
- The Circle Opens
- The Faraday Girls
- What I'm Here For - A doctor considers His views on the universe.
- The Long Con - Written for Bright's The Factory contest. O5-1 and O5-2 have a short chat, but quickly get back to business.
- Sunday Service - A glimpse into Dr. Tau, and the Church's, past.
- Wings - A D-Class's experience being exposed to SCP-016
- Sentimentality - A doctor recounts her days
- The Battle of the Toys - The Breakroom Routing - A story of conflict between the soldiers of 705 and 387
- The Mean Dragon - Snuggle, Cuddle, and Protect <3
- Audio Log 185-53 - The Anomalympics (In association with Pagan)
- A Few Memos - Written for Dr. Bright's Factory contest. A few memos from the inbox of President Mortimer Phillips.
- Rex Sponge's Revealing Revelations - There is no canon
- Jargon - What it says on the tin
- A.S.S. and Other Low-threat Groups of Interest - The less-than-successful GOIs
- Reptilius - On the Philosophy of Man-eating Reptiles
- Where They All Go - Did you wave goodbye?
- The Completely Canonical Story of James, Age 8 - An April Fools joke you'll NEVER SEE COMING unless you scroll down
- The Doc Block - Sometimes two beings are just made for each other
- We Interrupt this Program - Introducing the amazing Shelf-and-a-Half!
- Total Recall - When the Foundation fails to spring into action
- Cleaning Larry - Ew
- An Excerpt from Goodbye Ghost - Butt Why?
- 1. Mr. Headless
- 4. Mr. Lie
- Interval 1
- Interval 2
- Awakenings, Part Two - Imagine a guy who supplies music for a party, and it's all just songs he recorded.
- Bees - If you gave this article an enema, you could bury its remains in a matchbox.
- In Other News, - Is copyright an issue if it's a half-assed variant of found poetry?
- Misnomer - You'll notice very quickly how bad I am at dialogue.
- Ready, Willing - Straight up, nobody likes poetry.
- Reservoir Skips - I guess this one is actually sorta good
- Units- Troubleshooting equipment and personnel.
- Little SCP-507 Lost - A tale based on my Multi-Foundationverse theory.
- On The Seventh Day Of Christmas - In which Skip feels very much at home.
- The Truth Is Out There
- General tales:
- And The Winner Is...: How far back in time would you go to win a contest?
- The Critic - One of AWCY's older members explains to the younger generation how it's done.
- Dr. Robinson's Statement - A report to the Ethics Committee about an SCP-1981 breach.
- Interview With The Strigoi: A Foundation researcher interviews a vampiric being that calls itself a duke.
- A Jester's Tale: A strange little man with a love of the stage reflects on his life.
- King Greenshield: A Fairy Tale - An ancient folk story about SCP-1588.
- The Last Best Hope
- Police Seeking Clues After Four Injured In Congressional Intrusion - A newspaper article about what happens when a containment breach occurs on live TV.
- Saturday Night SCP Showdown: Your favorite WWF superstars take on the strangest beings the Foundation has to offer.
- Sede Vacante: SCP-1845-1 reacts to the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI.
- Ziggy the Extra Special Bush Baby - An intelligent animal recounts its life and its coming into containment.
- Christmas Tales;
- How Dr. Clef Saved Christmas: Santa Claus is missing - and there's only one man who can save him.
- A Keter Kinda Christmas; On December 23rd, 1977, Dr. Jack Bright put on a prime-time Christmas special so magical that the entire Eastern seaboard had to be doped with amnesiacs after its first and only broadcast. This is the only surviving transcript of that event.
- Doctors of the Church:
- The Adventures of Lord Blackwood, Explorer and Gentleman:
- A Most Unfortunate Reunion: Lord Blackwood finds himself face to face with an old rival.
- Ask Lord Blackwood - Lord Blackwood gets his own Q&A column.
- From the Diaries of Lord Blackwood - SCP-1867 recounts one of his adventures in the Pacific Northwest.
- I Am the Very Model - Lord Blackwood's own attempt at writing an homage to one of his favorite artists.
- Lord Blackwood and the Great Tarasque Hunt of '83 - SCP-1867 hunts an unkillable beast in the pastures of southern France.
- Lord Blackwood, Astro-Naut - Lord Blackwood and an old friend journey to an undiscovered planet.
- Lord Blackwood in the Land of the Unclean - Lord Blackwood steps through a mirror into another world in search of big game.
- Lord Blackwood's Revenge: Lord Blackwood hatches a plan to even the score with an old rival.
- Recollections of a Gentleman's Gentleman - Mr. Deeds discusses his memories of Lord Blackwood.
- Uncle Teddy: A young man risks life and limb to save his crazy uncle.
- The Worm - A WWI vet builds a machine to slay the beast of his nightmares.
- End of the Month - Ten years of watching D-Class get their necks snapped can make people do crazy things…
- From Vagrants to Gentlemen - MC&D had to get started somewhere.
- The Rise and Fall of Callus - The man who began both the golden age and the apocalypse at the same time.
- Rusted Nightmares - What happens to people inside SCP-455?
- Christmas Dinner
- Astronomical - In which a planet gets hope. Contest entry for Gears' birthday.
- The Medium - A sentient color, a homicidal sound, and a synaesthetic agent walk into a containment cell…
- Winding Down - A short scene from the gradual end of everything. SCPocolypse entry.
- Summerland - An (unfinished) story about three people, two of whom are dead.
- The Flytrap A story about SCP-001 and the O5 Council, in 13 parts. "For a long time, I thought it was the suit. You could do anything in a suit like that."
- 11. Mr. Feather
- Joy To The World
- The Black Horse
- Last Words From Svalbard
- That Goddamn Thing - Resistance is futile.
- In Which Dr. Clef Does Not Die, Nor Participate in the Furtherance of any Memes, Nor Even Appear In the Story At All
- All They Want is the Blood
- Collected Data
- Kill 682
- In the Land of the Blind
- Game Day Part 1: Attack of the Replicas
- A Question Which, When Asked, Answers Itself
- From Unknown Admirer to Unknown Admiree - A love letter from SCP-1204.
- The Special Bond Between Child and Mother - In the mind of SCP-1782.
- Seasick Sharks
- Senescence, Consumption, Persecution
- COLD HARPER
- Memorandum dated 6 November 1944
- Transcript of meeting, June 2 1972 - involves the GOC, Richard Nixon, Henry Kissinger, and the protocol for Case COLD HARPER
- Transcript of telephone conversation, August 9, 1991
- Spring Cleaning - A Foundation researcher gets rid of some useless objects
- Scroll fragment 13Q29 - A scrap of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Agent Spoon's Personnel Request
- The UIU Files
- Scratches - A man complains about a bug problem in his apartment.
- Retirement Policy - Some personnel discuss their career prospects outside the Foundation.
- Lullaby - An interesting revelation about SCP-204.
- Exit Strategy - What will you do when the world ends?
- Memorandum 10/31
- Once But Not Now - A Tale about an old man.
- New Age
- Nor Shall My Sword Sleep - The flip side of SCP-1235
- Cut Up While Thinking - A story about SCP-1981
- Immolation - (Translated by Verismo).
- Property of Communication Verifier ████, SPC Corporation - A CK-Class restructuring scenario.
- Behind the Scenes - SCP-993 greets its new special guest.
- Recorded - A tale made from paint.
- Shark Tale - A D-class suffers a horrible fate.
- 3. Mr. Money
- 9. Mr. Clumsy
- Game Day Part 1: Preliminaries
- A Little Chat
- Communication Log Magenta
- The Case of the Missing Hand
- Sudden Thoughts
- What Happens Next
- What Lies Ahead - A deal goes bad.
- Rights' Birthday Party - An entry for the unfinished 2010 contest "The Terrible Truth of Dr. Rights".
- Sycamore Center Preparatory - An entry for the unfinished 2010 contest "Class Is In Session".
That Tall Fellow
- The Daring Exploits of Brink Dangerguts, Adventurer-For-Hire, and his Fiery Sidekick, Trail Mex
- The Manager - For Bright's The Factory contest, a follow-up to Bright's SCP-001 proposal. Dr. Mann questions a manager.
- See Tales of Mr. Collector for Little Misters stories.
- Recovered Data File - "When you were called into the service of the Foundation, did you really think that your faith would be sacrosanct?"
- Game Day Part 1: Mastication, Deglutition, Emesis
- The Gate Opens
- The White Horse
- The Pale Horse (The Wayward Children)
- Costume Change - Entry for the 2012 Halloween Tale contest.
- Wanderer Symbols - Chalk symbols of the Serpent's Hand.
- Crossing Over - Universes collide, an unknown enemy strikes.
- Actual Things:
- The Human Part of the Equation - Humanity's capacity for creation.
- The Man from Maple Street - The Church of the Broken God learns not to mess with Fred.
- Unfinished Business - A tale of future times: the Death of Alto Clef.
- An Average Life - An origin story, with MC&D presiding.
- Unfinished Business II - The plot continues.
- Many Happy Regards - Happy Birthday, Rights. Thanks for the cake.
- Peanuts - Co-Authored with E4D. Decomm.
- Conviction - "Literally as bad as Hitler…"
- White Knight - A Husband's Love
- A Day in the Life of Alto Clef - What Clef does when he's not saving the world.
- Mr. Stripes - This isn't Slenderman. Maybe.
- Project Thaumiel - Little thing I'm working on in my spare time. Tales of 001.
- Contain Yourself - The most depressing orientation
- The Seeker - A Beller tale
- Sweetness - A father's love for his daughter
- In His Own Image
- Patronage - Proper funding elements.
- The Smell of Her Hair - The GOC helps with an issue.
- Tenebrae - Shadows.
- Contact - Do not make contact. Do not attempt to reason. Run.
- In God's Name - The best laid plans…
- Doctor Ronald Stimson's Personnel File - In memory of fallen comrades.
- Mann with the Plann, or the Dog Gone Days of Summer - Kain gets treats. Lament goes blind. Mann picks the car.
- Stories I have nothing to do with, not ever, and you can't prove it:
- A Shift at The Factory
- Solvin' Center of Problems - A Project Crossover tale featuring Team Fortress 2
- A Fancy Dinosaur
- Lab Induction
- Keeping with the times - Reflections of a GRU officer.
- Lonely - Necessity is the mother of invention.
- Holder Of The Foundation
- Voices Unassailable — Here's what you need to know about the Cold War…
- In the Shadow of a High Wall — Agents hunt anomalies through 1960's Berlin.
- They Will Leave Us With a Shaken Earth — The Vietnam War gets a little stranger.
- The End of History — One story ends, a hundred others begin.
- There Between the Trees — What Xenophon saw in the jungle.
- Golden Horde Blues — Keeping Genghis on his toes.
- The Blind Leading — Anomalies seep into even the most familiar of sights.
- 1914 — The game starts slow.
- Dark Roots — Mythology meets the Foundation 'Verse in this first of a planned series of tales exploring said concept.
- 5700 Years Later- SCP-1548 arrives. And is somewhat taken aback.
- Warning Call- My name is Watch. And this is the story of the Altar.
- Portrait of the Artist- The Church of the Broken God attempts to recruit an artist.
- Protocol GATTAI- The Foundation gets all fired up.
- A World We Live In - A jaded researcher's musings about the natural of the world.
- A day of Infamy - SCP-705 is handed a severe setback.
- Badges and Scorecards - Through the eyes of a Foundation marksman.
- Memories From a Past Life - A Foundation MTF Captain goes home.
- The Rearguard
- CONFISCATED DOCUMENT 941-B
- CONFISCATED DOCUMENT 847-26, "CALENDAR"
- A Broken Tool: The origin of SCP-326.
- The Meaning of Fear: An alternate interpretation of SCP-2006.
- Right?: A tale about D-Class personnel.
- The New Shift: A tale about psychology and parties
- Flamingos - The recovery of SCP-1507
- The Thing That Hates - SCP-682 and its inevitable destruction.
- Dust - A tale about time and memory.
- Antediluvian - The end of the world, a long time ago.
- Rising Tide - A bit of perspective.
- Clef and Dimitri Hit The Road
- "Thy Will Be Done" - Another take on an Outbreak.
- The Tales of Mr. Collector - A collaborative anthology of tales about the Little Misters.
- SCP Fronts - Facades used to cover up the SCP Foundation organization.
Collaborative Writing Experiments
- And Then I Died... - A completed contest, where everyone dies at the end.
- Ask Doctor Mann - You ask the questions, Dr. Mann answers.
- Bringing Things Together - A Foundation Tale, one paragraph at a time.
- Foundation Tech Support - Has your computer become sentient? Or is it just on fire? Either way, tech support is here to help.
- Game Day - "The subsequent series of events leading to the 'Bloody Friday'."
- Project Crossover - Crossing over with Alto Clef is brought to you by… Soap From Corpses Products. Grandma wanted your skin to be soft.
- Project Heimdall
- Senior Staff Shenanigans - Because SCP-050 is about more than just winning. It's about pride.
- Tales of the Foundation Force Five
- TF Alpha-440 - Foundation audio dramas.
- Visions of a Better World - For when things go right! And then they go wrong…
- The Things Dr Bright Is Not Allowed To Do At The Foundation