Finding Asmodeus

rating: +68+x

Welcome to the

PARAWATCH WIKI

Information here concerns the supernatural and may not be suitable for all ages.
Proceed with caution.

Join our IRC channel, #parawatch!
Instructions for connecting to Synirc.

We hold weekly chill zones on Thursdays at 8 PM EST to hang out and discuss the paranormal. Remember to read the chat rules before connecting!

Welcome to Parawatch - OFFICIALLY LIVE!

Parawatch is the world's first serious community dedicated to collecting definitive proof of cryptids, the supernatural, extraterrestrial life, and other anomalies science cannot explain. We are OFFICIALLY LIVE! Come check out our first articles below, follow the "discuss" links to comment on the research, and spread the news with #ParawatchWiki!

Forum Thread: Parawatch

"You saved my life," she stated, almost accused. "You said you needed me to make this. To keep going."

External Link: Twitter

These "stories" of unborn children sacrificed to the Factory for material success is the sort of unsubstantiated dreck we've all come to expect from the left-wing media.

Forum Thread: Cryptid Hunting

Regardless, nobody can dispute Asmodeus's existence these days. With a multitude of photos, testimony, and carnage in Asmodeus's wake, it's an undeniable fact that a dragon has found its way into our humble home.

External Link: Wilson's Wildlife Solutions

Fae shook her head. "I really don't know. But — at least we can make his last week here a happy one."













News

June 19, 2020

Announcing the Six Days of Para-Hacking! Join us to talk about paranormal intrusion of electronics, and how to keep your devices safe. No technical experience necessary!

Mar 07, 2020

If you're having issues logging into Wikidot, use the http://parawatch.wikidot.com/ link instead! We've tried getting in contact with Wikidot but they haven't gotten back to us.

Oct 12, 2019

You can now use Parawatch on mobile! Thanks to user 🗿stormbreath for making the necessary CSS changes to the header.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License