Dr Moned's Icons and Art

rating: +118+x

Welcome to my page of art! I have bountiful amounts of ACS icons, and a few other SCP and Tale art further down. I hope you enjoy!

Icons!

All esoteric classes can be found here.
I may do some more, but if any are lacking be sure to check out Greyve's icons or Calibold's icons!


Icon Esoteric class
Aidos.png Aidos: Items are at risk of becoming permanently neutralized and are currently receiving aid from the Foundation to prevent this.
Anomalous.png Anomalous: Item is so simplistic that it is not assigned an official database file.
Conscientia.png Conscientia: Item cannot be physically contained, necessitating that the public be led to believe it is non-anomalous.1
Continua.png Continua: Item is drastically affected due to the disappearance of a specific part of the anomaly.
Dependant.png Dependant: Item is legally dependent upon the Foundation.
Heimal.png Hiemal: Item is a system of two or more distinct but related anomalies that keep each other under control.
Ignosi.png Ignosi: Item's discovery, even by the Foundation, must be prevented.
Lucian.png Lucian: Item is an event in history where no amnesticisation is required.2
Maksur.png Maksur: Item has been separated into several anomalous parts which must be kept separate.3
Mendax.png Mendax: Knowledge of the item cannot be maintained. Self Concealing.
Skoll.png Sköll: Item is in a process that will result in neutralization, indefinite breach, or both.
Terminal.svg Terminal: Item incorporates human beings following their death.
Uncontained.svg Uncontained: The anomaly is not currently in containment.
Yesod.png Yesod/Radix: Item has been integrated into the Foundation's command structure.4


Below are some of my own creations that I hope to feature soon:

Icon Esoteric class
Damnum.png Damnum: Items that cause cross-timeline contamination. This encompasses from items crossing timelines, to huge tears in reality.
Efla.png Efla: An anomaly that is created and utilised by the Foundation.
Tempus.png Tempus: This refers to SCPs with the potential to cause jonbar hinges within a reality.

Custom Risk Class!

Due to custom risk classes becoming a thing thanks in large part to Calibold's cool ACS addon they now need icons!

Icon Risk Class
Celit.png Celit: The nature of the danger that this SCP presents is unable to be detailed.5
Nus.png Nus: The nature of the danger that this SCP presents is constantly shifting.

Was busy procrastinating about other things, so made a few K-Class scenario icons!

All info about K-Class Scenarios can be found here.

Icon K Class
ADKIcon.png ADK-Class 'Complete Anomalous Destabilization' Scenario:
Anomalies reclaim the earth, typically after another K class causing humanity's dominance to fall.
GHIcon.png GH-0 'Dead Greenhouse' scenario:
Humans are endangered/extinct but Earth is still fit for habitation.
HKIcon.png HK-Class 'Deific Subjugation' scenario:
A god shows up and takes over.
IKIcon.png IK-Class 'Collapse of Global Civilization' Scenario:
Civilization collapses.
%C3%96%C3%9FIcon.png Öß-Class 'Multi-Universal Amalgamation' Scenario:
Another universe/timeline interacts and destablizes our own.
PTIcon.png PT-Class 'Paradoxical Time Breakdown' Scenario:
An event where a harmful time paradox has occurred causing time and/or the timeline to be "broken".
XKIcon.png XK-Class 'End-of-the-World' Scenario:
Most common and broadest meaning, covers just about any apocalypse. Religious apocalypse, humanity destroyed, Earth destroyed, the universe destroyed, etc.

Other small artworks:


-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-
Factory%20Icon.png Nosy%20Coworkers2.png Site%205%20doesn%27t%20exist.png
A little Factory icon Icon for Pi-7 (Nosey Coworkers) Some art of SCP-4182
Chaos.png CoinmasterIcon.png ArchivistsTransparent
Some Chaos Insurgency art The Coinmaster from my Factory tale A logo for my (potential) GoI!
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License