ARCHIVE C-424: FILES 1~10
rating: +67+x

CAPTURE REPORT, LOG 424-B: FILE #424-1

SCP-424 was discovered accidentally in early 2004 at a Mohawk gas station in Campbell River, British Columbia, where it had assumed the shape of an on-shift employee, donned a reflective vest, and had begun operating the gas pumps. After allowing it to do so for approximately four hours, the manager of the station placed a call to local authorities, and the case was forwarded to covert operatives [INSUFFICIENT SECURITY CLEARANCE] and Cornwell.

OPERATIVE [INSUFFICIENT SECURITY CLEARANCE] DEBRIEFING [EXCERPT]: FILE #424-2

"We chased it down this alley, and it just disappeared into thin air. I look over at Cornwell to ask him if he saw anything, and he's white as a sheet. I ask him if he's okay, and he points back the way we came. I figured that he’s pointing which way he saw it go, so I make tracks out of the place, and then out of nowhere I run headlong into Cornwell, who's apparently surprised that I am where I am, as I had somehow just pointed him in the direction of the thing's escape. Long story short; yes, we did have some difficulty 'procuring the object of interest.'"

TRANSPORT MATERIALS REQUISITION RECORD: FILE #424-3

Storage van; cleaning company decals

Aquarium, 56 litre (sealed), 1

Portable DVD player, 1

DVD; “Un Jardin Public”, 1

Hand dolly (two-wheeled), 1

Shirt; “Tie-Dye” design, 4

RESIDENT STAFF COMPLAINTS (CONFIDENTIAL): FILE #424-4

"I walked into the staff restroom, and that thing followed me in, so I asked it to leave. I thought it had gone. I was facing the urinal, and it walked up to the next one over and started impersonating me. I asked it to leave again and it just smiled at me. Found it impossible to urinate while it was watching. Requesting more strict level of containment."

-Dr. Dallamore

"I left my laboratory this morning to discover that not only had the door to the reagent storage room been locked, but a duplicate of the door itself had appeared across the hallway, complete in every way save for the lack of the mandated green stripe painted on the original. Requesting more strict level of containment."

-Dr. Dallamore

"It took the shape of my mattress. Refuse to elaborate. Requesting more strict level of containment."

-Dr. Dallamore

"While writing a letter of complaint about SCP-424, my stationery crawled off of the table and under a door. I give up. Requesting change of quarters, or reassignment to another facility, in a different country.”

-Dr. Dallamore

“I think 424 is getting smarter. While writing up the results of a nonessential experiment, the words I’d written with my (now standard) rainbow-cased pen began to rearrange themselves. The little bastard had crawled right in and replaced the ink. I have to admit, though, it was quite amusing. Think I’m going to teach it to play Pictionary next week.”

-Dr. Montgomery

FILES #424-5~424-10:

[ACCESS PERMISSION REQUIRED]
[CONTACT PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License