TheHouseofBalloons Makes a Thing
rating: +19+x

Deer College Odyssey

The Buck Stops Here

THREE PORTLANDS THE DAY THAT IT IS YOUR PULITZER

D-LIST WRITER FINALLY MAKES AUTHOR PAGE

INCREDIBLY PREDICTABLE MOMENT COMES AFTER LIKE FIVE ARTICLES AND ALMOST FOUR YEARS OF SITE MEMBERSHIP

by the Author in Question (⁂TheHouseOfBalloonsTheHouseOfBalloons)

Hey all you cool cats and kittens! (That's right, I'm gonna start my author page with a Tiger King reference that's already tacky and dated when I'm writing it! Whatcha gonna do about it?) Welcome to my author page! Hope you enjoy your stay!

To pad out the length of this very unnecessary section, here's some quick facts about me as well as one not-fact1 I put in there for fun. Guess which is which and you'll win the admiration of a man on the internet who probably lives in a different country than you do. Surprise! It's the fourth one. I love spicy food.

  • Cross Country running is one of my favourite things to do; I am that guy in the neighbourhood who you see running a 10km for fun every evening.
  • My favourite drink is probably some variant of iced coffee. I think. It could also be soda water.
  • I love basketball, although I won't share which team I support as it's my hometown team and I don't want to spread any sort of valuable personal information about me IRL.
  • I hate spicy food with a burning passion.
  • My least favourite GoI is far and away MC&D and the CI2 because I find them both kind of boring. My favourite is probably Arcadia, because magic '80s drug dealers is just one of those concepts that never stops being funny to me.

Uh, if you look a little farther down the page, you'll find a coded list (which I may or may not have shamelessly stolen from other author pages…) of all the tales I've written over my nearly four year tenure of not doing anything on this site!


Tales 'N' Shiz Rating Comments Created
04/23/87 28 3 10 Mar 2019 21:51
Though I Know Not What You Are, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star 65 3 27 Nov 2019 04:01
On the Path Nobody Knows 30 3 08 Feb 2020 15:15
Four Sides of the Same Imaginary Coin 21 6 27 Mar 2020 17:15


Gee-Oh-👀 Formats Rating Comments Created
Project Proposal 1990-60: A Tragedy For the Ages 45 5 24 May 2020 15:18


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License