'A Second Chance At Today' (IZ229/AN78A/GI753)
rating: +86+x

IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Status Unknown
Demand High
Value 2,500,000 USD / 1,888,875 GBP per pill
Availability None
Identifier A Second Chance at Today
Description Stocks take an unexpected plunge? Lose a few million in a hand of poker? Not to worry, one dose of these sleeping pills will put you right out, and you'll wake up the morning before you took it. Don't worry, life is just a dream.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Initial Report
Author Christopher Whitehall Date June 24, 1996
Interest High Identifier Second Chance
Stock of 119 anomalous pills discovered among the effects of deceased congressman Bill Emerson's estate and subsequently purchased from surviving family for 3,250,000 USD.

Item was delivered with original packaging from an unlicensed pharmaceuticalist by way of FedEx delivery. Torn, handwritten label reads "more time pills"(sic).
File Opened Under: IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Tracking Information
IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Owner Date Comments
Bill Emerson June 24, 1996 Initial Discovery.
Marshall, Carter and Dark LLP June 25, 1996 1 pill consumed by research associate to confirm effect. Associate was capable of performing 10/10 acts of precognition, due to reported 'dream-like' memories of the day. Further discovery that the pill's effects do not include itself. Remaining stock 118 pills.
Laris Blackthorne July 19, 1996 Item sold at auction. (Auction Record 1). Remaining stock 117 pills.
Horace Astor August 28, 1998 Item sold at auction. (Auction Record 1). Remaining stock 116 pills.
Chester Grant November 29, 1999 Item sold at auction. (Auction Record 5). Remaining stock 111 pills.
Marshall, Carter and Dark LLP December 18, 1999 Compound security compromised and remaining stock stolen. Investigation ongoing. Remaining stock 0 pills.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Security Report December 18, 1999
IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Security footage shows a masked figure making ingress into company property by way of glass cutter at 4:58 pm. Subject evades all security patrols and anti-theft countermeasures, entering IZ229/AN78A/GI753 storage location and utilizing branch manager Whitehall's access code to retrieve bottle containing remaining 111 pills from secure vault.

Subject proceeded to make egress without alerting security personnel or automatic security measures. Structural breach of glass panel discovered at 5:15 pm, and Security alerted. Continued investigation into theft ongoing.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Memo 01
IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Sender Lucas Whitehall Recipient Ruprecht Carter
I checked all our backup records, and found something pretty interesting on one of the email servers set up with our Foundation Reality Anchor array.

Attached are three daily security reports. All of them from December 18.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Security Report December 18, 1999
IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Masked individual later identified as Chester Grant discovered within company premises performing surveillance of security and theft countermeasures. Subject apprehended by security and subsequently swallowed a pill held within his mouth. Subject remains asleep and is detained on company grounds to await further questioning.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Security Report December 18, 1999
IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Masked individual later identified as Chester Grant discovered within company facility. Security responded to sound of gunfire within 1'st floor restroom. Subject discovered standing over the body of a deceased employee.

Subject was apprehended by security and subsequently swallowed a pill held within his mouth, falling asleep within seconds. Subject was recovered with security badge and credential card of Bill Hickman (Employee ID 55923).

Employee's credentials have been deactivated, and suspect remains asleep and detained on company grounds to await further questioning.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Security Report December 18, 1999
IZ229/AN78A/GI753
Masked individual later identified as Chester Grant discovered within company facility. Security responded to panic alarm sent from branch manager Whitehall's office. Security forces breached the room to discover the subject had threatened Mr. Whitehall with a firearm to divulge his administrator password and security code.

Once Mr. Whitehall had complied and security forces were en route, the subject swallowed a pill and fell asleep within moments. Mr. Whitehall's credentials have been changed, and suspect remains asleep and detained on company grounds to await further questioning.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License