A Certain Veraltanic Author Page


rating: +46+x


AUTHOR METADATA RETRIEVED

You are now accessing Page-VERALTA-ATHR. Please be advised that non-standard formatting has been detected in this document.



glider.png

A certain veraltanic package always arrives at the Foundation.


FILED UNDER DOCUMENT TYPE INTRO-155

19 Mar 2024 05:05

Introduction VRLT-01

Kumusta, mga kasama ko sa SCP Foundation!1

So, it seems that you have stumbled upon a certain Veraltanic author page. Since it may have taken you (a lot of) effort to do so, let me introduce myself.

I am a 16-year-old male who hails from Cabuyao City, Philippines. You should visit our place sometime since it's chill around here. My main interests are science (particularly physics), languages2 and comedy/slice-of-life works, particularly anime and manga.

I'm primarily someone you can find at my school's newspaper club; I mainly hang out there, do a bunch of things with friends, get reminded by our school adviser that we're making a newspaper, write news, feature and sci-tech articles, and then hang out again. So basically, it's fun.

I have been sometimes called the laziest Editor-in-Chief the club has encountered3, but the paper is faring well, especially the science and technology page, which I primarily direct.

As for my (hopefully smooth) career in writing for the Foundation, I hope to establish unique stuff, like weird SCPs, canons, and GoI Formats, while I try to improve my own writing style and command of the English language.

In any case, feel free to contact me with regard to journalistic matters, creative and absurd ideas, or anything else that will not break my back4. I am often active on #site19 and #thecritters, while I sometimes hang out in #site34, the Spanish branch's discord server.

Without further ado, let's get to business.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License